- First Avenue & 7th Street Entry - Hosting a variety of genres, First Avenue & 7th Street Entry has two rooms, one with 1500 capacity and the other with 250.
- Varsity Theater - One of the most diverse venues in Minneapolis, the Varsity Theater books everything from Baroque recitals to psychedelic-folk music.
- The Cabooze - The Cabooze is a great venue to find something new in the Minneapolis area. They book acts from all genres, and have a great mix of lesser and better known acts, all of which is good music.
- The Triple Rock Social Club - The Triple Rock Social Club is a great 18+ venue for Alt/Rock/Metal fans to gather.
- 331 Club - The 331 Club is known for diverse music, in an intimate setting, with great food. As an added bonus, there is no cover charge.
- Fine Line Music Cafe - Fine Line Music Cafe has great range, and even hosts progressive metal bands, like Animals as Leaders
- Nomad World Pub - Mostly hosting energetic genres like EDM, punk, and rock and roll, the Nomad World Club a great atmosphere, and also hosts trivia often on non-music nights.
- Lees Liquor Lounge - Generally home to Rock and Blues, Lees Liquor Lounge solidly books good acts, and on rare occasion branch out to Hip-Hop and Jazz.